Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Tofino Skies


Photos from our trip to Tofino. Stephanie rented us a cabin 
on Chestermans Beach where we spent three glorious days 
enjoying sunshine, sand and surf.


Sunset  our first evening

                                      

Morning before sunrise



Lennard's Light pre-sunrise


Lone Cone




Sun coming up at South Chestermans



Stephanie - morning joy




Family coffeetime



Happy dogs


Cali ~ Steph photo


Chloe ~ Steph photo


Gord Oien photo


Wild Woman
Steph Oien photo



By the Fire
As I sat there, I was thinking how beautiful this place is,
and that it likely was never going to happen
that I would be able to return.
I accepted that, and decided
it would be all right.
I was lucky to have had the ten years there that I had.




Steph Oien photo


Steph Oien photo


It was the day after I got home that the phone call came.
I was offered an apartment in Tofino.
Life had one more surprise for me.
So I started packing.

What a gift this new year will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. I appreciate it and will return your visit soon.