Monday, September 16, 2013

Why I Love Vancouver Island



Kids, here are five minutes of sheer delight, to give you a sense of life on Vancouver Island. This was filmed in Cowichan, southern Vancouver Island, outside of Victoria. All over the Island you will find much the same quality of life, and the happiness of people who are very aware of our good fortune to live here. This came to my inbox today and I wanted to share it with you. It is so uplifting - and the scenery cannot be beat! Enjoy! This is why I love Vancouver Island.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Sherry. Wish I could make a trip there. My husband has been wanting to. But I've been having trouble getting a passport 'cause there's a discrepancy in the spelling of my name. Mirna and Myrna. Someday I'll straighten this out. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a day in the life... awesome video, and I feel the same way about the Island

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. I appreciate it and will return your visit soon.