Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A Home for Christmas


This image is borrowed from the Cause for Paws Canada website, where they are trying to find homes and connect with other agencies to place a large number of abandoned, neglected or abused animals a group of teachers is sending out from northern Alberta. 

The video and story of the animals just rips my heart out. There are a couple of them who look like Pup and one especially is haunting me. Five weeks old and found crying in a dumpster. My God.

Bless the people who swing into action to assist animals like these in finding safe places and help.

7 comments:

  1. Sherry, I can understand how very heart-breaking this must be for you. So very sad for these poor dogs in need of good and loving homes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your word travels far on this subject, Sherry. I pray they all find loving homes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This breaks my heart. I too pray that those precious animals will find good homes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunate, Koko but I love the idea of finding home for these animals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My heart breaks too when I see the need for animal adoptions. I have two but I wish I could have a million. My daughter just adopted a little one. Can't wait to meet Max.

    Are you tempted to adopt? I find somehow they find us then wrap themselves around our hearts.

    (I'm expecting my daughter and her clan tomorrow. In case I don't get a chance later - I wish you the happiest holidays and a new year filled with soul expansion, joy and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely understand what you're wishing, Sherry, but Christmas might be the exact wrong time for adopting an animal. How many people think "ooohhh, puppeeee" in late December and then find themselves or their children ill-equipped to handle a dog.
    Just sayin'...
    K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. I appreciate it and will return your visit soon.