Monday, November 21, 2011

On Flexibility



Hmmmm.........I came across a cute quote the other day:

Blessed are the flexible,
for they shall not be
bent out of shape.

But I was ASTOUNDED by what offerings Google had for me, to illustrate the word flexibility. YOIKS!

The one above reminds me of the poster Back in the Day that said:

In case of nuclear attack,
bend forward,
place your head between your knees
and kiss your ass goodbye.

In the following poster, I beg to differ - in this case, flexibility seems to have gone
Over The Top.


I remember my grandmother. In her day, a girl could not even sit with knees apart. It was considered indelicate. I am imagining her observing these two photos :-) 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting. I appreciate it and will return your visit soon.