Saturday, July 2, 2011

Not!

Frick. I am still not receiving emails at the wild woman address and am not sure if the messages I'm sending are being received. If this does not get fixed tomorrow, I will get my own account, this totally sucks. I HAVE WORK TO DO ON LINE.

Grrrrrrrr.

So sorry, my apologies to everyone I have apparently been unsuccessfully trying to reach, and to everyone who has likely given up trying to reach me!

Tomorrow is another day. But! Am unpacked. All that is left are the cd's to sort, always a pleasure. And my office stuff to organize which will take some time. And the art to put up. It all feels cosy and looks great. My sister says it LOOKS like a writer's room. That it does. I have always wanted a wall of books and now I have them.

Manana, kids. We live in hope! I dont miss the phone at all, but I havent had emails since Tuesday morning. Too long.

1 comment:

  1. Sherry, get yourself a gmail account. You can set it up in minutes and it's free. All you need is a computer and internet connection. Go to google and hit the gmail option among the list printed along the top left side of the page.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. I appreciate it and will return your visit soon.