Friday, April 29, 2011

It's ALL Magic!!!!

[image from google: magicbob2000.com]

Well kids, I was smiling when I wrote the waiting for the magic to happen poem this morning. Because, as you know by now, I believe we are living in a miracle, and magic is everywhere, all around us, if we open our eyes to it.

But some days are more magical than others and this was one of them.

I went into town to do some errands, and picked up something for someone that is going to make him very very happy, a surprise. I so love giving gifts, it is just one of the very best feelings. On to the CPP office to determine that the move I am trying to make happen, into  more affordable accommodation,  is absolutely a necessity as of July when my income goes down.

Over to the video store to rent a couple of FANTASTIC looking movies. The proprietor there is a fellow humanitarian. Over the years we have come to recognize we share the same kind of hearts and worldviews, and we have the best, most meaningful conversations. We are totally on the same page when it comes to the world, peoples' hearts, helping kids, and so on.

This time, our conversation is going to change a child's life somewhere on the other side of the world. As I say, he is amazing. He so wants to help kids. I cant say more right now. Suffice it to say, there are no accidents, and the most random conversation can have ripple effects that are huge. Life-affirming and life-changing.

THEN I came home - in SUNSHINE!!!!!! - to a message on my machine from someone who is more extended family than anything, who wants to buy my trailer. I am happy. Everything dovetailing perfectly, and right on time, he wants to move in just when my income goes down and I need to be out of here. It will hurt a lot less to give it to him than some total stranger, and I can still come sit on the porch sometimes, so it wont be totally gone.

When I make a decision that is what I am meant to do, I can always tell it is the right one by how swiftly the universe rushes in to support it. Once again, I know I am doing the right thing, though there will be huge adjustments, of course. But life will ease, and that is what needs to happen.

Tonight there is live music and my sister and I are going..............a day cant get much more magical than this one did!

4 comments:

  1. That's fantastic, Sherry. Yes, that feeling of things falling in place, of affirmation in the little stuff and big, is indeed magical. I hope you have many more such magical times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you, Sherry, you must be floating:)

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you Sherry that everything is turning our so wonderful for you...truly is magic...blessings...bkm

    ReplyDelete
  4. It makes me happy to "hear" the happiness in your voice. I hope the magic continues to rain down on you. It's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. I appreciate it and will return your visit soon.